Home >> Polar Templates
|Printing Polar Name Tag Insert Templates|
- Click the link below to download a zip file with the following Polar templates:
- Custom Design: Polar20-blank.doc
- Single Line Layout (Name Only): Polar20-single-line.doc
- Double Line Layout (Name and Title): Polar20-two-line.doc
- Custom Design: Polar30-blank.doc
- Single Line Layout (Name Only): Polar30-single-line.doc
- Double Line Layout (Name and Title): Polar30-two-line.doc
- Custom Design: Polar-blank.doc
- Single Line Layout (Name Only): Polar-single-line.doc
- Double Line Layout (Name and Title): Polar-two-line.doc
- Open the template you wish to use.
(Double Line Layout) Template Example:
- Before you make any modifications to the opened file, go to "File" in menu and select "Save As..." to save file using a different name, so you will always have an original file available as a master.
- Customize your label by:
- Insert Custom Layout
- Edit or Edit and Format Names
- Edit or Edit and Format Names & Title
To format paragraph, changing line spacing ("Spacing before:") and indents ("Indent left:" or "Indent right:"), go to "Format" in menu and select "Paragraph." or:
- PC: Right-click on Paragraph, select "Paragraph" in the context menu
- MAC: Control-click on paragraph, select "Paragraph" in the context menu
In case "Names" or "Titles" that are excessively long, change their font size so that the "Name" or "Title" will each fit on one line.
- Some printers can shift template, so it is important to test each template before printing onto insert printing sheets.
- First, check layout placement by make a test print onto plain white DIN A4 paper (8.27" × 11.69"). Be sure to selecting switched-on table frames.
- Next, place test print in front of insert printing sheet, line up sheets and hold sheets to light to make sure printed template frames alignment is correct with labels.
- If needed, make adjustments as retest.
- Insert printing sheets into printer and print out the newly created and saved file.
- If you receive the message, "Page edges outside of printable area, ...." after you select "Print," click the "Yes" button.
- Detach perforated printed name badge inserts and align with durable, acrylic front plate and slip into badge holders.